CLEANWATER / Conferinte IMPORTANT DE RETINUT
- Mai 2011, The International Workshop in the Framework of Hydropower Project. The Workshop has focused on WFD implementation, the presentation of different environmental problems and the main hydropower aspects. With this occasion the NIHWM has presented a poster (A2 format) in English language about the objectives and the new aspects of the project, as well as the estimated results of the project;
- June 2011, Conferences of the Danube Countries Budapest - Ungaria, with paper "Integrated system for protecting and analysing the status and trends of water threatened by nitrogen pollution" by Dr. ing. Maria Cristina Trifu (INHGA);
- June 2011, Albena, Bulgaria The international conference SGEM 2011 , The project manager has prepared a paper about the activities and the project's objectives "Identification of waters under nitrates pollutions threat using modeling aproach in open-GIS environment";
- November 2011, Conferinta Stiintifica Anuala a INHGA : With this occasion the NIHWM has prepared a roll-up poster , installed in the framework of "NIHWM projects presentation" session, in Romanian language paper;
- November 2011, The International Forum (workshop) for Environment EcoMediu : With this occasion the project was presented by a roll-up poster and 100 flyers;
- June 2012, Bari, Italy Technology Conference and Workshop Improving Water Quality and the Environment ASABE and IRSA/CNR cu lucrarea Geo-Spatial analysis of the nitrate contamination of groundwater from diffuse sources prezentata de Dr. Maria Cristina Trifu (program Conferinta) ;
- September 2012, Nottingham, Marea Britanie FOSS4G2013 with paper CLEANWATER: Water quality modelling and information system build entirely with FLOSS software prezentata de Vasile Craciunescu (ANM);
- June 2013, Albena The international conference SGEM 2013 with paper Different Methods for Farmer's Implication in the Nitrate Management at River Basin Scale presented by Dr. Ing. Cristina Maria Trifu;
- 18 -21 September 2013, Galati, ROMANIA First International Conference Danube - Black Sea 3E - Energy, Environment & Efficiency Programme with paper Contribution of the Barlad River Basin to the Nitrates Budget of the Danube Basin presented Dr. Ing. Cristina Maria Trifu.
- September 2013, Tulcea, Romania The 22nd Scientific Symposium 'Deltas and Wetlands' with the poster Monitoring and assessment of nutrients from Barlad River Basin .